BestWebsiteDesign    

Share |
We Believe...

that within five years, 96 percent of British consumers will have access to the Internet, whether it be through a personal computer, a set-top box or a mobile phone.
                                                                      - Richard Branson -

 

Not Just Web Design Best Website Design

Best website designIn today's fast moving internet world, having a website is just not enough; you need the Best Website Design to succeed.

Pretty girl with thumb up white backgroundWeb Design is not like it used to be. There are literally millions of websites out there and most of them have the very same problem: they are virtually invisible. Everyone has an online presence nowadays, but only a handful of sites come to the top of search engines for a specific keyword. This is why you need best website design.

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a reality that nobody can afford to ignore and not everyone was born a Search Engine Optimizer. It takes knowledge, experience and practice to make a website rank well on search engines: it takes Best Website Design. We are not claiming to be the absolute best website design company out there and we won't offer you any guarantees... nobody can, as Google (like other major search engines) does NOT publish its ranking criteria. So the reality is that nobody really knows for sure how to rank well, except for two or three people at Google's head office... and that includes Sergey Brin and Larry Page. We can show you what we have done for other people, so that you can see with your own eyes what we might achieve for your website.

You don’t want just a website; you want a best website design that has the capability of ranking well on the four major search engines. Traffic doesn’t come free or overnight and whoever promises you that is clearly deceitful.

Google, Yahoo, Bing and MSN control 97% of the market worldwide; the other several thousands share the remaining 3%, so coming up No. 1 on any secondary search engine is completely useless and relatively easy... have you been promised that before? You are not the first and certainly won't be the last. We offer a selection of website design templates that are suitable for a great variety of businesses and among the 517 on offer, we are confident you will find one that will suit your business or personality. All we need from you is the content in a digital format (Word document) and we’ll do the rest.

Bar graph with red arrow going upwardsSearch engines are becoming more intelligent everyday and fooling them only leads to failure; it’s just a matter of time. A website needs to be real, with good and interesting content and with all the attributes in the right place. Google is the most difficult engine to rank well on, because it takes into account hundreds of factors, while other search engines are still operating in a relatively traditional way, so you will find it easier to rank well elsewhere.

Another very important aspect of this process is updating a website regularly. Among the several millions of websites out there, Google gives priority to those that are updated regularly, so creating a new page every week will guarantee you a good chance of being prioritized over millions of sites that are virtually dormant. Having the content ready, making a new page is relatively easy and it is definitely worth the effort. Following this concept, a website is never complete. Instead it's in continuous evolution and improvement. Best Website Design can also update your site regularly for you, at very reasonable fees.

 

 

Next -->

 
Navigation
Testimonial
"They made me the best website I've ever had and it wasn't expensive at all. I can't recommend them highly enough. I am finally looking professional on the net." 

- C. Temperilli, Italy -

 

web stats